Our Denton Bronco football season is off to a quick start so we wanted to inform parents and Bronco fans of some important dates coming up. Please mark your calendars. The dates are as follows:
- Wed, August 10, 11-1, fundraising event
- Thurs, August 11, 6:30pm, DHS auditorium, MANDATORY PARENT MEETING. Coach Atkinson will be presenting important information regarding the upcoming season. The Gridiron Club (booster club) will be selling memberships, player ads, little bronco memberships, and spirit wear so bring your checkbook.
- Friday, August 12, scrimmage against Argyle. Freshman and JV play at 6:00pm while Varsity plays at 7:30pm. All games will be played at Bronco Field.
- Thursday, August 18, 7pm, meet the Bronco at Bronco Field.
- Thursday, August 18, 2:30-6:30 (tentative times), test drive fundraiser at the field house. Our Denton Bronco football team will receive $20 for each person who tests drives a vehicle between these times. Must be at least 18 years old to participate. More details to come…..
- Friday, August 19, scrimmage against Lovejoy. Freshman and JV play at 6:00pm while Varsity plays at 7:30pm. All games will be played at Bronco Field.
Thank you for your time!